Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend at the Beach House














Having just returned from one of those picture perfect weekends at a beach house in the Hamptons I knew I had to post my thoughts on what you need to pack for one of these retreats.

The Bikini
You're going to need one of these since you'll be spending a good amount of time at the beach.  You better make it cute!




Kushcush Bali Bikini (Top $75.00/Bottom $71.00) - available on www.shopbop.com

The Cover-Up
This cover-up does double duty (my favorite) and can quickly go from the beach to dinner and drink with a quick change of the shoes.

large image view

Hurley Dress ($49.50) - available on http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/hurley-dress-war-paint?ID=605609&CategoryID=8608&LinkType=#fn=spp%3D85%26ppp%3D96%26sp%3D2%26rid%3D61

The Sandal
You always need killer shoes.  I love the modern lines of these.





GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN - sandals 






No comments:

Post a Comment