Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Budget Friendly Fashion - $100 or less

I admit that I adore designer fashion and post a lot of it on my blog.  However, as my friend noted today I should be featuring more budget friendly picks.  So that is what I'm doing today.   All of these pieces are under $100.  Now that's something to feel good about.

Dolce Vita Desert Braided Sandal - $78.00 - freepeople.com
These sandals are an essential in my book.  They are fashionable yet completely wearable with so many looks.  My favorite is the Rose but they are also available in Black and Desert.


http://www.freepeople.com/whats-new/desert-braided-sandal/productOptionIDS/B65CC2C7-A1F9-4E0F-A678-89DAB39064A7/

Asos Linen Tab Detail Wide Leg Pant - $53.79 - asos.com
I love a wider leg linen pant for springtime.  It's breathable and the cut is flattering on most body types.  For this season I would pair it with a bright pop of color.


http://us.asos.com/ASOS-ASOS-Linen-Tab-Detail-Wide-Leg-Pant/vuj9q/?iid=1498123&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1MaW5lbi1UYWItRGV0YWlsLVdpZGUtTGVnLVRyb3VzZXIvUHJvZC8.

JCrew Asymmetrical Ruched Bandeau Tank - $88.00 - jcrew.com
For summer at the beach a good one piece can make you look fabulous.  This beautifully cut suit has the ruching detailing which can cover some of the parts you may not feel so comfortable with.  I prefer the Ash Rose color although it's available in a wide variety of other colors.


http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/swim/solids/PRDOVR~34282/34282.jsp



No comments:

Post a Comment