Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flat and Fabulous

In the summertime I tend to wear more flats.  Unless I'm going out for the night I'll grab a special pair of flat sandals which are comfy but totally fun.  I love embellishment on my sandals to kick up the casual quotient.  Try these sandals when the heat is on.

Golden Grove Sandals - anthropologie.com - $90.00 - Leather upper & footbed - The beading is what makes these sandals so outstanding.



Leather and Lapis Lazuli Thong Sandal - Giuseppe Zanotti - giuseppezanottidesign.com - $695.00 - The beads set this sandal apart from your typical flat.  It's got such a great pop of color.

large product image


Eliza Braid Sandal - Dolce Vita - freepeople.com - $158.00 - I love the tribal look of the braid at the toe.

Dolce Vita "Eliza" Flat Woven Sandals

Dolce Vita "Eliza" Flat Woven Sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment