Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Man's World

Ok.  I don't admit to being the all knowing source for men's fashion.  I know a little about men's shoes but that's about it.  But, I do know what I like to see on a man.  I wish men took more pride in their appearance but I guess that's what makes a guy a guy.  Anyway, I have my idea of how I'd like a man to dress and these are some of my choices.

I think a pair of leather boots with a cool pair of jeans is just right for life in the city.  This pair from Fiorentini & Baker are the perfect pick for a weekend look or a night hopping from one hot spot to the next.  They have a good mix of dressy and casual.  I like the urban look and the fold down collar.  They are $420.00 and available on barneys.com.



Every man should have a cashmere sweater in his closet.  This semi sheer black cashmere sweater from Burberry is hot.  It would look amazing on it's own or underneath a suit jacket.  It's luxurious but not stuffy.  Find it on burberry.com for $750.00.



Leather jackets on guys brings to mind the image of a bad boy.  Not all men can pull this look off but when done right it has a tough downtown vibe.  This vintage distressed leather jacket by Superdry comes in black and dark brown.  It's available on Singer22.com for $360.00.  




No comments:

Post a Comment