Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Neutral Shoes

I've been digging the neutral palette for shoes lately.  They will work well with the neutral and bright clothes come spring.  Today I'm featuring some of the hottest right now.

These wedges by Jeffrey Campbell are so mod.  I'm loving them to death.  I would try wearing them with a mini dress or a pair of jeans.  They are available for $172.00 on needsupply.com.




I know I might receive some flak for this next pair of shoes but I don't care.  First of all, they are Jimmy Choo.  Second, I adore shoes with beautiful crystals.  Yes, the Plexiglas may bring up unslightly images of, well, you know.  But, my gut is telling me YES!  I think the price tag will keep me at bay but I can dream of them whenever I want.  They are $2995.00 at jimmychoo.com.




Lamb has some interesting designs in their footwear collection.  These sandals are tough but really feminine as well.  They have a great mix of elements that I look for.  These are $294.99 from heels.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment