Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Viva Mexico

If you're tired of the bitter cold, dirty snow, and chunks of ice then it's time to take a vacation.  To me, there is nothing like Mexico.  It's close, hot, and affordable.  I've always had a blast when I've visited the country.  The tricky part can be finding a chic hotel that has the modern architecture and design that I'm looking for.  Many of the hotels are decorated in the traditional sense.  However, Hotel Encanto in Acapulco is different.  It's a breath of fresh air.  It's very minimal which I adore.  White is the predominant color of the hotel inside and out but at night it glows with a variety of colored lights.  Each room comes with its own private terrace, some with  plunge pools, facing the ocean.  Rates start at $351 a night for double occupancy.










No comments:

Post a Comment