Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Razzle Dazzle

All you need sometimes is one piece of jewelry to make that outfit stand out from the rest of the crowd.  It's super easy to do and can be affordable.  There is lots of costume jewelry that looks as good or even better than the real deal.  Today I'm featuring some eye catching pieces that I'd be happy to wear.


Noir Jewelry - Multi Strand Beaded Necklace - $209.00 - shopbop.com
I love the graphic pattern of this necklace.  How amazing would it look against a plain white t-shirt?



Cold Picnic - Printed Tube Bracelet - $50.00 - needsupply.com
I think the African element is so unique yet really wearable.  It would work it with a summery dress and flat sandals.

Printed Tube Bracelet


Marion Vidal - Collier Pistache Necklace - $378.00 - anthropologie.com
This piece is the ultimate for me.  I just adore a large necklace to set off the fabulous look that I'm wearing.  This piece will garner a lot of interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment