Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thailand

While I was in China, my travel buddies and I thought it would be a good idea to add a few days to our next trip to China and head over to Thailand.  It's only a 2 hour flight from Hong Kong.  Although, I would go there in an instant even if I wasn't already over on the eastern side of the world.  I have yet to go but it's on my wish list of countries to visit.  The Aleenta Resort & Spa in Phuket is a contemporary hotel secluded on a serene stretch of beach in Phuket.  There are only 15 villas and 15 suites so you don't have to worry about tons of other travelers when you're trying to get away from it all.  The spa will melt your stress away and the food is focused on healthy and local cuisine.  And starting at around $200/night it makes it all the more enjoyable.  I think I found my future paradise.








No comments:

Post a Comment