Sunday, May 29, 2011

Restore Your Hair Overnight

I'm always looking for the next big thing in haircare to help keep my fine and color-treated hair in the best condition possible.  I've tried many different products and while some work ok most don't do all that they promise.  So, when I heard about a new product that works overnight to help repair dry, damaged, and unmanageable hair I was notably excited.  Kronos Phyx Intensive Hair Repair Masque claims to improve hair strength, increase volume, and repair split ends.  It has been rated the number 1 overnight hair product by Good Housekeeping.  I will have to post an update after I use this product for a couple weeks.  So far, from the reviews I have read, it looks like I'll have a positive follow up for all of you.  It's $29.95 (including shipping) on dermstore.com.

Kronos Phyx Intensive Hair Repair Masque

No comments:

Post a Comment