Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Skittle Jeans

One of my weaknesses is candy.  As much as I try to eliminate it from my life it keeps calling me back.  I'm hopeless to its appeal.  Current/Elliott must have that craving as well since they are featuring some of their best jeans in a rainbow of colors reminiscent of Skittles.  The are slim fit ankle length jeans which are perfect for summer.  Keep your outfit simple with a basic white tee and some fun sandals and your ready to look as sweet as ever.

Current/Elliot - The Ankle Skinny Jeans - $168.00 - shopbop.com




1 comment:

  1. A good writing style and information is certainly useful. For all readers continue to write such excellent articles.Thank you.Thanks for sharing
    this formation.Valuable.enjoyed reading it…


    temahome

    ReplyDelete