Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don't Let the Rain Ruin your Bag

Furla has come up with the most fabulous handbags for summer.  These rubber satchels are bold in color but smart when it comes to protecting your valuables.  You never have to worry about getting your handbag wet during one of the ever frequent thunderstorms that pop up in the warmer months.  They will keep everything completely safe and dry.  It's called the Candy bag, which is really appropriate given the colors it comes in: Mango Yellow (my favorite), Dragon Fruit Pink, Acai Blue, Coral, and Kelly Green.  Honestly, I'm dying over the Mango Yellow bag and feel I'm getting the shakes since it's not in my possession.  Thank god Friday is payday because I'm heading over to their store and picking up this bag for $195.00.   furla.com






No comments:

Post a Comment