Monday, June 6, 2011

Too Faced

As like most women, I love to buy new makeup products.  I have some tried and true items which I don't deviate from however I get a lot of enjoyment out of trying new brands.  I happened to stumble upon Too Face Cosmetics and think they have a great line of makeup.  These are three of their products which I highly recommend.  All of them are natural looking and long lasting.  toofaced.com


Sun Bunny Bronzer - $28.00
It gives you a great tan without being too orange or fake looking.  It's two shades that you blend to create your perfect mix.




Naked Eye Palette - $35.00
This comes with 9 different eye shadows that can be mixed in a variety of ways to give you the perfect daytime look.  It even comes with its own brush and how-to instructions.



Shadow Insurance - $18.00
Most primers I've tried just don't work.  But, this is the best one I've tried.  It really does hold the shadow all day.  It never moves.  I have slightly oily skin so I have trouble keeping my makeup in place after half my work day is over.  Now I never have to worry about it because this primer really is my insurance.



http://www.toofaced.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment