Monday, November 22, 2010

All that glitters

Today I'm featuring just one item that I own.  Well, actually I own 2 of them and plan to buy more.  I love jewelry both real and costume.  My favorite type are rings and usually with some sort of precious or semi-precious  stones.  My go to rings are normally cocktail but some days you just need something more understated.  That's why I love these stackable diamond bands by Kara Ackerman.  They are available online but I actually went to the showroom in Manhattan and got to try them all on.  They come in a variety of metals and stones.  I ended up getting the knife edge yellow gold rings with diamonds.  I have been wearing them everyday since.  And at $100 a piece it's an amazing deal.  I think they'd make the ideal gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment