Sunday, November 28, 2010

Get Gorgeous

Sometimes it's good to be a woman.  We get to experiment with so many beauty and makeup products.  Everyday something new comes along for us to try.  I enjoy trying new products all the time.  I have my tried and true products which I rarely deviate from but for the most part I can't help but want to see if something else may be better.  Today these are the must haves on my list.

I prefer a natural look for my eyes but will glam it up a bit more for a night out on the town.  This new palette from Too Faced called Naked Eye gives me both.  It's a collection of 9 eyeshadows which can be mixed for different looks.  The colors are not too extreme and will flatter a number of skin tones.  And at $35 you can't go wrong.  You can find this at Sephora.


I have long kept my hair stick straight.  The straighter the better.  Also, because my hair is naturally straight and it doesn't hold a curl for very long.  Only up until recently did I finally start to add some loose waves to my mane.  I use a straightener to actually make curls in my hair instead of a traditional curling iron because it doesn't leave any unsightly kink marks.  Now, I no longer have to worry about those since the Sultra Bombshell curling iron came along.  It's a single rod without the clip to hold hair in place.  It takes a little practice but once it's mastered you really do have the perfect bombshell hair.  This iron sells for $130.


1 comment:

  1. I want that curling iron! Do u know if Rickys sells it?

    ReplyDelete