Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sky High

I'm petite.  I come in at best 5'2''.  So, I naturally tend to gravitate towards high heels.   I love all kinds of heels and can find a reason to get a pair even if it only works with a couple of outfits.  Unfortunately, my closet is filled so anything new I get requires an older pair to hit the old dusty trail.  Happily, that also means I have a closet filled with fairly new shoes.  I hope you find the following just as worthy as I do.

This suede sandal by Tory Burch has a great military green color and gold hardware.  They stand quite high at 4.5 inches.  I love that they are neutral and can be worn with a number of colors ranging from brights (I'm thinking a purply-fuchsia) to nudes.  If these were in my closet I think they'd be great with a pair of white shorts for summer.  net-a-porter.com has them listed for $375.00.



YSL has killer platform pumps.  I've seen a million versions of this pump but there is nothing like the real thing.      I want these in the Beige Croco Embossed Suede.  They would pair great with the wide leg trousers that will be all over the place for spring.  Totally gorge!  They are $895.00 on ysl.com.  



This isn't a boring basic black pump.  It's more than that.  It's sexy and will be one of your go to pumps on a daily basis.  Plus, it's by Christian Louboutin so how could you go wrong?  They are in patent leather and have a 5 inch heel.  Start practicing walking in these girls.  They are for sale for $595.00 on us.christianlouboutin.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment