Friday, January 14, 2011

Sophisticated Lady

I sometimes find it hard to find an appropriate party dress for the winter.  So many of the cute dresses seem made for the warmer seasons.  But, I've got some great ideas for what to wear during this frigid winter we're going through right now.  Just throw over a cute coat (check out my faux fur chubby featured back in December) and some hot booties and you're ready to rock.

I've always loved red.  However, I never owned anything in it.  It's a color that will always get you noticed.  It's flattering on most skin tones.  And it just screams hot.  This affordable dress by Motel Gina from urbanoutfitters.com is sexy and very body-con.  It has beautifully embroidered detailing on the sleeves and shoulders.  Wallflowers need not apply.  It retails for $88.00.



A shirred dress is really flattering because it hides many imperfections.  I think there is an ethereal quality to this dress.  I don't believe that you can't wear white after Labor Day.  Stand out from the crowd in this number.  It's by Halston Heritage and is for sale for $295.00 on pinkmascara.com.



Lace is trending right now.  It's very sexy by revealing just a hint of skin.  And it makes the perfect dress for a cocktail party.  This dress from asos.com is $77.58.  It could be your new LBD.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment