Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Steal this look: Gucci

One of Gucci's new spring looks is so fabulous that I can't get it out of my mind.  But, the price tag makes it nearly unattainable.  So in today's segment I'm going to find a suitable alternative to this look without breaking the bank.

First, the original Gucci dress.  Gucci is selling this for $2300 on Gucci.com.



Second, the real world option.  I think it's easier to find a separate top and skirt rather than a full dress.  One bold color is a necessity but can be used on either the top or bottom.  Add some glitz by using a metallic belt and shoes.
I found this top on etsy.com.  For those of you unfamiliar with this site it's all handmade goods.  They have amazing finds on there.  This top is $142.00 and made of silk.





The skirt is by Juicy Couture and is a draped silk.  It's free flowing and comfortable.  It's on neimanmarcus.com for $198.00.




1 comment: