Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

I hope you all had a fabulous New Years and brought in the new year in style.  If you felt that maybe 2010 wasn't your best year in fashion don't worry.  I can help you start out this year with a new take on chic.  You just have to get out there, work it, own it, and just have fun with it. 

Some people are trying to start out this new year with a new career.  What better way to amp you up in your search than to find the perfect interview outfit.  Now, this may differ depending on what career your leaning to so I'll try to keep this one somewhere in the middle.  It always helps me on an interview when I feel that I look good.  It gives me the boost that shows through to the interviewer.  I like this sheath dress by Milly.  It's got a modern/retro look but can work in most offices.  If you need to cover up the arms a simple blazer or cardigan will do.  I would keep the look simple by pairing this with a great pair of expensive black pumps.  They will be with you for a long time and can be worn for a variety of events.  This dress can be found on BergdorfGoodman.com for $365.00.





http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod60320052&parentId=cat260345&masterId=cat260344&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat230300cat232503cat234605cat260344cat260345

I know many of you are hoping to start the new year by getting into shape.  It's a great idea but don't wear those tired and old sweats.  Pick up some cute and comfortable gear by Lulu Lemon.  They have stylish workout clothes that will only motivate you more to reaching your weight loss goals.  
I like working out in leggings.  They don't limit your movements whether your running, lifting weights, or taking aerobic classes.  I like the look of a cropped legging like this Wunder Under Crop.  It has a hidden zippered pocket in the waistband for you to store your keys.  They are $68.00.




http://shop.lululemon.com/Wunder_Under_Crop/pd/np/1170/p/2512.html

I prefer a fitted tank top when I'm working out.  It keeps everything in place and I don't feel as hot as if I am wearing a cotton tee-shirt.  This cute tank would look great with the cropped leggings above.  It comes in a variety of other colors and sells for $52.00.


http://shop.lululemon.com/Push_Ur_Limits_Tank/pd/c/530/np/530/p/2191.html
Helping others in the new year is always stylish.  I plan on donating some money to some of my favorite animal charities but I encourage all of you to give to whatever pulls on your heart strings.  I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and chic new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment