Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hitting the Nail on the Head

Something about a nailhead on a piece of furniture is just so beautiful.  I think I like the juxtaposition between tough and soft.

This ottoman is so fresh in white.  It may not be the ideal ottoman for someone with kids or pets but it's sure pretty.  It's $399.00 from ZGallerie.com

This sofa is so inviting - the tufting, the lush velvet, and rich navy color.  You're free to experiment with a variety of pillow colors and textures which lets the couch pop.  It's $1995.00 from Room Service.



This chair has a secret.  It's really a recliner.  Genius!  It still has a very refined and tailored look while giving the comfort you crave.  And I'm digging the light linen color options.  This is $1690.00 from QCollection.com.




1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete