Monday, December 20, 2010

Warm Weather Getaway

For those of you who are lucky enough to be heading south for the winter I've found some spot-on items that you must pack in your carry on luggage.  And even if you're not going anywhere tropical for a while you can just pick these up and save them until summer rolls around - approximatively 6 months from now!  But, I digress.

I love bikinis.  I've never really been a one-piece bathing suit kind of girl.  I just think it's sexier to have a 2 piece.  This one by Lisa Marie Fernandez is absolutely beautiful.  The colors are pretty and it almost looks like it's trimmed in a natural leather but it's 100% neoprene.  You can find it on her website for $345.00.



A beach towel is a must.  This next one is not practical in the monetary sense but who cares when it is so mesmerizing.  Pucci makes this and will run you $665 but you're worth it aren't you?  Net-a-porter.com has got you covered.



Valentino makes the most feminine shoes (and clothes for that matter).  I like girly touches like bows and ruffles.  I'm dying over these jelly thongs.  That bow is flirtatious and fun.  It's makes the day at the beach so much more special.  They are available at Saks.com in solid Red (as shown) and black, and a printed lace in nude/black.  All are $295.00.




No comments:

Post a Comment